Saturday, July 28, 2012

Testing ....One....Two.....Three.........

Andrew had the idea to have a family blog that is private to authors only - so we can share stories, ideas, pictures, and circumstances.  So here we go, make sure to check in every few months and see what everyone is doing.  Then add what is going on in your life!  I'd love to see Kelsi's dog and any adventures Nate and Kelsi have. It would be fun to see all the friends Matt has accquired, and what activities Andrew goes on.  We know Rebekah is up for adventures all the time. New York, Nashville, weddings by lantern.  Michael is headed out for a brand new experience and it should be fun to see him in the snow.  Rachel is just starting high school and already life has gotten faster. If she wins in the Nut or sings in concert we'll let you see.  Feel free to post old stories and rememberances too!
Here's my contribution - know where is it from?




3 comments:

  1. As you know, I generally do not blog. I will here make an exception.

    I love Linda Ann, your mother, with all of my heart. She combines love, faith, beauty, kindness, caring, emphasis on what is important in life and fierce loyalty in combination with other divine qualities such that she is an mover of good in which her prayers are answered in remarkable ways, truly permitting the heavens to rebut and change natural circumstances on occasion for the blessing of others as circumstances warrant on account of her faith in the Savior. I find myself thanking my Father in Heaven more and more frequently for the gift of Linda Ann, for which I will be eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utah maybe? or perhaps Wyoming. Wait! I've got it! that picture was taken in California! Man I'm good...

    ReplyDelete