Thursday, September 1, 2016

Another Mission


More Mission Reports coming your way!



I decided to put my thoughts and feelings on this blog - I'm hoping I have access in the Philippines - so you don't have an influx of letters in your email and you can safely ignore all missionary posts or you can jump on and see what is going on in my heart on any given week.
Having grandchildren in my home "living among my posterity" is really the greatest blessing and what I'll miss while I'm gone. I miss Corina too and wish we could see each milestone in her life. 
I talking about missing.........Rachel is leaving next Tuesday to go to college and that makes me cry way too often. I am so grateful that she is beautiful, smart, moving on in life with ambitions and goals and doing the right thing.........but my life will never be the same as the last of my 'children' will be gone.  I think one of the greatest tender mercies of the Lord is the fact that my attention is going to be on serving others instead of contemplating the loss of the life I once knew. This is going to be the start of a great adventure and hopefully I can be part of the preparation for the second coming of the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment