I see in my mind's eye mom at the computer contented after a long week in the woods. Rachel more than likely stands near by singing a girl's camp song-- the one about how great root bear is or something. Dad sits pondering Huge Nibly's translation of some ancient egyption text which fits perfectly with some passage of scripture he read several days ago.
As I look at the scene I smile silently to myself. Here stands my family. A unique combination of Adams and Lore character. And I get to be a part of it. In homes like this the kingdom of God continues. I'm beginning to see that God manifests Himself in the small things more than the "split-the-sea" things.
Anywho, life is awesome in the Mission Bend area. I love you! And thanks for the photos of Jason!
Can I get Michael Penovich's email address? How is he doing? Tell him he is the man for me if you can. Preferably with a fist-pump associated with the comment. Is the wedding date for Debbie and Matt set in stone?
Once again I leave you with the words of Reptevia-- "May the Lord protect and defend you"
No comments:
Post a Comment