Once again Rachel is right on the money. I received the minutes from her agency talk and had to pause to take it in. Great examples. But why did the mothers of the stripling warriors know that God would protect them? How could they possibly think that. Because he protected Israel in the past. He gave them the land of the Canaanites. They were told to sanctify themselves for the Lord would work wonders in them. The mothers knew the power of God. They relayed what they knew to their boys. And their boys listened.
And on to your thought on more than one covenant people. Think about Balaam. When the Israelites were coming over to take land, Moab got scared. They called for the Prophet Balaam who lived near Midian (away from Israel). This Prophet was asked to curse Israel but ended up blessing it instead. He realized they were a covenant people as well. Food for thought.
I got two large packages today and they are sitting in the apartment. One of them has a picture of a giant keyboard on the side of it but I'm still not sure what it is. When we get back I'll have to investigate a little further into the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment