![]() |
| I saw this temple dedicated when I was 12 years old |
Then on Wednesday and Thursday we took off hiking in Rock Canyon. We watched young men and a few women climb impossibly high cliffs either in repelling or just toe and finger holds. The mountains were incredibly beautiful with glorious color. Then we went to Cafe Rio for supper. Did you know there is wifi access in our rooms?
![]() |
| Sorry you can't see the itty-bitty people climbing up |
There is a new closeness we feel as we work together to figure out how we are going to work together to achieve our goals. We feel tremendous gratitude to the Lord and the many, many people who are giving us this opportunity o serve the Lord and others. I think we are seeing each other in a new light too. Jeffrey is very excited and I feel this is his mission and I am supporting, lifting, and finding joy in being of service in a new way.
![]() |
| Our district: The Longs (13 missions 9 together) The Archibalds (first mission for them going to Russia) us and Sister Peterson in front she went to Norway a little while ago. |
Just some small tidbits were I felt the Lord's hand:
I lost my key outside in the dark and we went back through the parking lot and sidewalk and found it. The sun was overcast while we were hiking and I mentioned how brilliant and beautiful they would be if the sun were shining on them - we went up a few yards and the sun was spotlighting the cliffs.
We listened to Elder and Sister Bednar in a devotional.
The spirit of the Lord we could feel on this MTC campus and from our teachers.
Getting an email that lets me know God hears my prayers.



No comments:
Post a Comment