Saturday, November 16, 2013

Just a peek

It is amazing how wonderful a grandson can be! He charms everyone around him with his beautiful smile.  I noted that he is spoiling his parents as they are going to expect all their future children to sleep through the night and not be fussy babies while awake.  Ahh, they can just enjoy it while this sweet period lasts!



Note: he grew right out of his hair.  It looks like it will be a soft brown. What a joy Jayson Ammon Adams is to all his family!



On their way - country dancing

"I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday..........."

Relaxing on a holiday watching video
I recommend a vacation with Nate, Kelsi and Jayson over the Memorial weekend! It was a pleasure to watch these two newlyweds enjoy each other and share their home and baby.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment