Companions: Elder Smith- A little shorter than me. He is a very good swimmer. He won state in Utah for the butterfly. Fun guy to be around.
Elder Marchant- Basketball player. He is looking to go to BYU-I after the mission.
I talked with Josh Guthrie at church yesterday. He is going to attend BYU-I in the winter and he informed me he wants to serve a mission. How cool is that? He ended up telling his mom because he felt like it was the right time. She took it well. He isn't sure how to tell his dad.
I love you Rachel, you're my favorite. Don't tell the others.
Diamond came to church yesterday. We had him sit in the third row from the front. I don't think he felt too comfortable doing that but I think the overall experience was good.
I sat in the car wondering where we were going to go for the next hour. Elder Merritt decided to pray. Immediately after the he asked what to do, during the prayer, the phone vibrated informing us of an incoming text. Sure enough it was an investigator communicating that he was expecting us in 5 minutes. I love the tender mercies.
One thing I have learned on the mission is to never judge missionaries. You never know what is going on in their lives.
I'm glad to hear Sheila is happy. Thank you for taking care of her. Thank you for scooping the poop.
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment