You asked about the weather. It is perfect. Imagine in your minds eye an endless blue sky with billowing clouds. The grass is perfectly green with the unique just-cut smell. Kids frolic in the meadows. A small prop plane sails slightly above the horizon, behind which a sign follows. I see friends shaking hands saying "how do you do", they're really saying "I love you". Texas is the best!
I am getting transfered on Wednesday. We will see what the next step in this epic journey is. Will it be near the NASA space center? Will it be near central Houston? Will it be on Galveston island? Wherever it is I must admit to myself "I will go where you want me to go dear Lord". Because in the end that's what its all about.
Elder Bluemel is from Wyoming. He owns 15 guns. He is the third of six children. He has a powerful testimony with unique experiences. He is tall dark and handsome, the whole nine yards.
I have not started the Jazz piano classes, but I am excited to get that going.
There are more Elders than sisters in my current zone. In my last zone it was the other way around.
I love you mom. Remember that one time I hugged you in front on my friends in sixth grade? Will you take a virtual hug now? Please except via email. Same goes for all those who want one!
No comments:
Post a Comment