President Ashton promised us we could baptize weekly if we followed simple steps and increased our faith. He invited us to choose to believe. We have seen miracles and have baptized three amazing young ladies on the last three Saturdays. I have been blessed to live in a land where people's hearts are soft and ready to receive the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. President Ashton taught me that missionary work is for the missionary. Jesus Christ draws all men to himself, and I have the oppertunity to work with Him. As I do my faith grows.
My faith grows weekly. The aspect of faith I am learning right now is controlling my mind to cause great things to happen. "There is nothing that the lord thy God shall take in his heart to do but what He will do" (Abraham3:17). The Lord has given me a mission with a purpose and a promise. The purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ by helpeing them recieve the restored Gospel.
I love you all very much. Take care now y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment