As I transition into reading the Book of Mormon I have a simple prayer in my heart. Please unfold the things of God so I can learn through the spirit. What if I were left to my own merits to understand the things of God? I would probably end up thinking the Father, Son and Holy Ghost were the same being. That would not be good! I understand that learning comes from God and all power and influence should come from Him and with Him in mind. I stand with Rocky Balboa when I say "its so simple!" I want to join further by saying "yo Adrian, we did it!" but this seems too far out of context so I will leave it out of this message.
Elder Baird is so cool. He pays attention to the details. I will learn so much from him this transfer. He knows just enough Spanish to get the Hermanas over to see them. He is from Utah and has a lot going for him. He plays the bass as well. He did a triathlon before the mission so he is hard to get tired on the bike.
Hey Mom can you pray that the Alief ward will get a ton of people that will join and be able to strengthen the ward i.e. be able to pay tithing? If you don't feel comfortable doing this I totally understand. I guess I am really literally minded and if it ain't broke don't fix it.
I did get the chance to enjoy the short clip Because of Him! Wow it was cool.
I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment