Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

Mother, Father-- in behalf of your children (and that includes children in law) I would like to say your welcome (Proverbs 23:24-25). And in return please except our upmost gratitude for the excellent child rearing.
 
We drove by a soccer field the other day and my mind was brought back to my childhood in an instant. Memories flooded in. But most of all I remember sitting in the car with Dad.
 
I'm glad to hear Mr. Smidebush dropped by. He is the best teacher Concord High has ever seen. Seriously. And if you meet him again tell him I can jump over the phone book and I would be happy to demonstrate when I get back. I would love to get an email from him.
 
Every talk in this conference was inspired. Wow. Its too bad I was fighting sleep towards the end. Probably could have got a little more out of them. My favorite talks were the ones about the second coming! That gets me fired up!
 
The testimony of Jesus Christ and the Restoration of the Priesthood is solid ground for us to live our lives.
 
Well I have to get going. I apologize for leaving so soon. Its seems like our conversations are so short. But alas we have a meal to eat and a zone activity to go to. As we depart and go our separate ways I pray that the peace of God will ever be in our hearts.
 
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment